What do we understand of Titanium element with atomic number 22? We know it’s strong but light and at the same time, corrosion-resistant; and all these elements stand true for Titanium Kodi build as well. This build is one of the strongest collection of add-ons we’ve ever tested at InstallKodiFirestick. Its massiveness comes with its comparatively lightweight (500+ Mb) and non-found stability.
Here, in this installation guide, we’ll give you step-by-step guide to download and install this build and introduce you to some of its major features and categories. But before we start, a little disclaimer and warning to keep you safe and protected.
Before we start the tutorial, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Info about Titanium Kodi Build in 2019
Titanium Kodi Build is popular through the Kodi community for a variety of reasons. It contains a lot of useful add-ons, with a clean and organized interface that turns the experience of using this build into magic. One of the biggest reasons that make this build ideal for all users is its simple navigation, which will stick out right at your face and make your journey a delightful story that you’d share with others.
Titanium Kodi Build is known for being a part of Daily Update Wizard. There have been cases when users complained about getting errors while they tried updating it, and we see the apparent reason why it might happen. For the same cause, I recommend you to install the wizard on a fresh copy of Kodi. By that we mean, completely wipe out the data present in Kodi, then install the Repository and wizard and later, install the build.
22 Easy Steps on How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi
Finally, let’s see how to install this build, from scratch. Continue reading our step-by-step guide.
- Launch Kodi on your Firestick and go to the main screen. Now find a ‘gear icon’ (setting icon) at the top-left corner of the screen and enter.
- Go to File Manager at the end of this list and enter.
- You’ll notice a mirrored list menu; Double-click the Add source from the list.
- Now, you’ll see a pop-up menu with text fields. Go to the upper text field that says <None>;
- Copy and paste this website – http://repo.supremebuilds.com and enter.
- Now, go the second text field and label it Supreme and click on OK. Finally! You’ve completed the first step.
- Coming to the second part, return to the main screen, and click on Add-on in the left menu panel.
- Go to the package icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- You’ll see a list of option, choose the option Install from zip file from the list.
- A popup will open, find Supreme on the list.
- Now click on repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Give it some time till you get the notification at the Right Top side of the screen saying your add-on is enabled.
- Now, from the same list, Click Install from the repository.
- Go to Supreme Builds Repository and enter.
- Now Click Program Add-ons.
- find Supreme Builds Wizard in the right list and enter.
- Click on the Install button at the bottom part of the screen and wait for it to install.
- Once you get a message at the Right Top side of the screen for a successful installation of Supreme Builds Wizard, return to the main screen.
- Now, click on Add-ons and choose Program Add-ons.
- After this, Click Supreme Builds.
- You’ll see latest available Titanium Build. Now tap it.
- Choose the Fresh Install.
- Whenever installation finishes, kindly reboot the Kodi.
Finally! You’ve successfully installed Titanium Kodi Build on your Firestick and it’s ready to use.
What you can get from Titanium Kodi Build?
Although this build is new, the Titanium’s developers are kind enough to give us with consistent updates. It’s comparatively light but not the lightest. The things that come with its 500+ MB tag are its super features, its firmness and joyful experience of using it.
- TV Shows: As you’d expect from a build of this reputation, it’s charming with how it collects all the top-rated TV shows from different sources and stack it up for binge eating at your comfort. All the premium TV Shows you thought you’ll have to pay will sneak in for your attention, for free.
- Movies: Like the TV shows category, here too you’ll notice a massive list of top movies and that’s not the only way you can search for your content. There are enough filters to help and jump-start you at your movie. You just have to sit with your remote.
- Live Sports: Is there an upcoming sports event match you’d like to watch or is your cable connection troubling your sports love for its inconsistency? This category will save you from all the problems related to Live sports.
- Sports Replays: Often, we miss the matches between our favorite teams, and it’s heart wrecking. We love our sports teams and like to win and lose with them. This category helps you in this aspect. All your sports highlight will stack up here to finish at your comfort.
- YouTube: The power of YouTube on your Kodi media device is no more a dream of the future. It’s here and it’s amazing. The biggest video collection is right at your fingers. Doesn’t that thrill you?
- LIVE TV: Like Live sports, it gives all the major TV Channels for the live stream, but not limited to sports. It contains all the major channels from the US and UK cable TV and has it organized in a clean list which is easy to navigate and use.
- Kid Zone: Kids are fun but not when they are bothering you. And when they do, you should have an option to settle them down. Here in this category, Titanium has stacked all your kid’s favorite TV series and cartoons.
Before we finish this guide, we need to tell you Titanium Kodi Build has been updated for Spanish users as well. It’s great to see builds updating to help users from different part of the world. Packed with tons of features and unlimited streaming video content, this build is a worthful addition to your Kodi, and missing it is not a good solution.
If you feel like sharing or have a question for us, please comment. Also, share our tutorial with your friends on Twitter and Facebook, as we mentioned before, recommendations can change experiences.