Why is Kodi Fire Stick Not Working?
If Kodi has stopped working on your Fire Stick(Kodi Fire Stick Not Working), it means that Team Kodi released an update and TV Addons no longer runs in a proper way since the Kodi you are using is out-of-date. Solution: re-install Kodi and re-install TV Addons on your streaming Amazon FireStick.
Fire Stick Kodi Solutions
Common causes that result in Fire Stick Amazon failure are software errors related to Kodi installation.
The Internet Service Provider even may cause issues on your bandwidth. To prevent bandwidth throttling, use a VPN.
“Kodi Fire Stick Not Working” can be fixed
Possible Causes and SOLUTIONS for Each issue:
Scenario #1: What can you do if your Fire TV Stick is overheating. What you can do is place a small fan pointing at your FireStick.
Fire Stick generates a lot of heat; a fan will cool the Firestick and g you can stream movies for hours without overheating. If the device is hot, it means overheating.
Scenario #2: Your Internet Service Provider is throttling your streaming bandwidth
Many ISPs (Internet Service Providers) limit the amount of Kodi streaming data they allow their users to receive. To overcome this issue, use a Kodi VPN! A VPN will encrypt your sent and received Internet data.
Scenario #3: The Kodi app has sudden experiences of issues. Re-Install Kodi and TV Addons.
- Re-install Kodi and reinstall your TV Addons to avoid issues. After re-installing Kodi, install TV Addons.
- Fire Stick with Alexa voice remote, will install many Apps (like Crackle) from the Fire TV app store.
A guide to Re-Install Kodi?(Kodi Fire Stick Not Working -Fix Problem Guide)
Re-install Kodi by removing your existing Kodi installation first, then re-installing.
Uninstall then reinstall Kodi on Amazon FireStick with the below steps:
- Go to Fire TV home screen, System> Applications > Manage Installed Applications
- Select Kodi> Remove Installed Application.
- Once Kodi app for FireStick has been deleted, install Kodi again by going through one of the methods given in the article How to Install Kodi on FireStick page.
Scenario #4: Your Fire Stick is losing its connection to the network.
Get a new router for stronger WiFi to your Fire Stick. Fire Stick Kodi stops working when Fire TV loses network connectivity.
Try these steps if your WiFi router has weak signals:
First of all, Move your router closer to your FireStick or your Wifi/router
Take away obstacles that are between your FireStick and the router
Buy a newer, better Wireless router for about $20
- Add a small fan if your fire stick has lost network connectivity by overheating. So add a little fan next to your FireStick.
- The most common reason is that your ROUTER could be overheating. Cheap routers overheat. So the best thing to do is to keep a small fan next to the router to cool the guy down! If you’re not sure as to whether it is overheated, touch your router with your hand, and if it’s hot, it’s overheating. Overheating will cause your network connection to be slow so soon get a fan.
The article has come to an end – these are the most common causes for your Fire Stick Kodi, not working issues.
Try these solutions given above and please do share your ideas and leave comments!