How to Install Stream All the Source
S.A.L.T.S. is a very popular Kodi Add-on among Kodi
S.A.L.T.S contains a lot of sections full of movies and TV-Shows
How To Install Salts on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Make sure you enabled Unknown Sources (from Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now from the Home Screen
- Choose the Settings Button looking as a Gear icon
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following URL exactly https://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ Select the highlighted box underneath to add a name for this source and type SALTS
- Select OK
- Now, again from Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Open the file labeled SALTS
- Select the repository.smash-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message in the top-right corner.
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select Smash Repo
- Click on Video Addons
- Select Salts
- Now, select Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled/installed notification on the top-right corner.
Salts add-on is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS – Add-Ons – Salts addon.
That’s how you install Salts on Kodi media player. Enjoy.