If Exodus not working in Kodi 17.1 Krypton, Kodi 17.0, and Kodi 16 Jarvis, you will be able to fix it using this easy tutorial. This guide that comes here was updated on Friday, July 21, 2017. For TV Add-ons to work on Kodi 17.0, Kodi 16.1 Jarvis, or any other version of Kodi, you will have to update to Kodi 17.1!
This guide is compatible with all Kodi-enabled device types (Firestick, PC, Mac, Android,)
Exodus is a type of software. This software acts as an add-on to another piece of software: which is Kodi. Hence, it could stop working. This method is the way how to fix Exodus when it stops working:
Do not worry “Exodus Not Working” Issue can be fixed
Sometimes people have “Exodus not working” issues: how to fix them?
Come on there are solutions for Exodus not working
- To avoid problems, upgrade your version to Kodi version 17.1 (note the “.1”), next update Kodi to version 17.1 Krypton for TV Addons to work without issues. Why? The reason is TV Addons went “secure” by implementing the HTTPS protocol (the “S” is for “Secure” – this is for your good!).
- Kodi 17.1 Krypton will only play HTTPS streams. Read on troubleshoot and fix Exodus now, if you’re already using Kodi 17.1 Krypton and your Exodus isn’t working still, then continue
- TV streams sent to your Kodi device can be blocked by your Internet Service Provider. To get around this, simply follow our Kodi VPN tutorial video step-by-step to unblock Kodi for you.
- Exodus may need to be re-installed. The issue arises when something goes wrong with Exodus’ files. Suddenly, something happens to a file Exodus needs to run. In such cases, you can fix the issue by re-installing Exodus. To install exodus, you will have to have the Kodi 17 Config Wizard installed.
Or, just install the Addon Installer – and use the Installer to (Re)install Exodus.
How to Re-Install Exodus:
1) Once the Config Wizard is installed from within Kodi, go to PROGRAMS, and select ADDON INSTALLER, next click on the FEATURED ADDONS category, and select EXODUS to INSTALL EXODUS. Complete the installation process by returning to the Kodi home screen, and navigate to the “Add-ons” tab under “VIDEOS” in Kodi. Once you launch Exodus, you’ll be greeted with an “update log” that shows the Exodus add-on’s latest news stream. You can get rid of it by just pressing the “Back” button.
2) Kodi if necessary may need to be re-installed.
Just as Exodus, it is likely that Kodi can experience file issues. To fix this, reinstall Kodi using our How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick guide.
3) You may come across Internet issues.
Limited Internet streaming speed causes problems in Exodus. To fix this, try using a service such as IPVanish to access blocked Kodi add-ons and prevent your ISP from limiting your Internet connection.
4) Your streaming device may be overheating.
This issue results in Exodus not working scenarios. Small electronics streaming devices can get heated – especially when streaming HD content. So feel the outside of the streaming appliance.
5) The streaming sources are unavailable.
If “Source not available” messages are apparent and you’ve reinstalled Kodi, reinstalled Exodus, and you have a reliable Internet connection (greater than 15megabits/sec download speed) – THEN the sources being supplied by Exodus are most likely down. Dead. Gone. To come back at some point?
In this case, try different sources and other great free different TV add-ons.
Summary: Exodus Not Working?
Regardless of issues, that comes with Exodus; all in one it is the BEST Kodi add-ons experience. The qualities of the Exodus TV Add-on are incredible. We hope the developer continues to provide us with great functionality.
The article will help you to fix issues.